Sunday, March 02, 2008

Jimmy Buffett for President '08

Photobucket
Team Slug has Officially thrown it's Inconsequential Support behind the Jimmy Buffett for President '08 campaign. This has delayed da'hitman's return to the Eastest Coast, as he is currently in Parrothead Political Training in Key Largo. Upon his return, he will assume a leadership position in Mr.Buffett's 1st State effort. Sending huggs to all da'Slugs, flatfoot freddie...

One Particular Harbour
I know I don't get there often enough
But God knows I surely try
It's a magic kind of medicine
That no doctor could prescribe

But there's this one particular harbour
So far but yet so near
Where I see the days as they fade away
And finally disappear

But now I think about the good times
Down in the Caribbean sunshine
In my younger days I was so bad
Laughin' about all the fun we had

Most mysterious calling harbour
So far but yet so near
I can see the day when my hair's full gray
And I finally disappear

No comments: